on select Wall Fountains
ORDER BY PHONE Call Us Toll Free
Top Selling Wall Fountains
Welcome to Wall Fountains.us
In many design applications, Wall Mounted Fountains are a popular design choice for gardens large and small. They offer all the benefits of having a well designed and elegant fountain, but without consuming square footage in the backyard or garden. When placed on an opposite wall or mounting, wall fountains make a striking centerpiece or accent. Visitors and neighbors are sure to notice! You can purchase one of these dramatic Wall Fountains, with a weathered stone appearance, or made with real sandstone. Materials matter, in terms of construction, design, durability, and cost. Resin, aka Fiberglass, will tend to be the least expensive, as well as lightest, as it is the easiest to manufacture and to ship. Cast stone is relatively inexpensive, but can hardly ever ship via UPS, and it requires freight delivery via truck, can be hard to mount without at least two people. Statuary is the most common use for cast stone as a material.
- * Most Popular: Wall Fountains Made from layered Fiberglass, with a sandstone finish.
- * Benefits: Lightweight, yet Strong and Durable.
- * Water Pump: Wall Fountains Come Complete with U.L. listed water wall fountain pump.
- * Requirements: Plugs into any standard outlet, be sure to comply with whatever building codes apply in your area.
- * Design & Appearance: Classic Weathered Stone Finish or new, unique Sandstone Finish.
- * Wall Fountains are all we talk about on this site! Click for Wall Fountains from the #1 source for fountains on the internet, and a great accessory for the garden.
Fiberglass offers many advantages over other water wall fountain materials. It’s light, yet strong, and the fully bonded finish offers an authentic, weathered stone finish or true sandstone finish at a fraction of the cost. For wall fountains of cast stone, copper, or other materials, browse our wall fountains.
Using Wall Fountains
Mounting most wall fountain is a breeze. Simply choose your fence, wall, or the side of your house. You can use a screw, or a nail, or mounting hook. Total weight, filled with water, will often be less than 25 pounds for weathered stone models and 30 – 45 pounds for sandstone models. Any mounting hardware for a large painting or other wall art will do. The pump also has a variable speed control. You can adjust the flow of water, which changes the sound of trickling water to your taste. The pump is designed for continuous, long-term, low-maintenance use.
Wall Fountains also make a great gift!
Take a look around, and find a fountain that suits your style, budget, and location. You're sure to find something you like.